Cold Weather Expo
4th Annual Cold Weather Expo to be held February 12, 2018, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Our BEC staff was on hand to visit with members about the following topics:
- Cold Weather Rule – How it works and who it affects
- Assistance Agencies – Visit with your local assistance agencies such as Bi-Cap, Red Lake Tribe Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Leech Lake Energy Assistance, and more. The will be on hand to provide information to members as to what resources were available, how to qualify and apply.
- Energy Conservation – Our technicians will be on hand to visit with members about available rebates, home electrical evaluations, and tips on ways they can
make their homes more energy efficient.
- Load Management – Learn more about load management, what it is, how it works, along with tips and suggestions regarding
off-peak electric heating equipment at your location.
- Member Tools – See a demonstration on how Beltrami Electric's SmartHub online program works, how to view/pay bills, sign up for
auto pay and more. We will also provide demonstrations of MyMeter, which allows members to view/track their usage, set usage threshold alerts,etc.
Refreshments and cookies will be served and members who attend will be able to register to win one of four $50 credits on their BEC electric bill.
We will also have information on hand regarding available payment options, the Co-op Connections card program, the Beltrami Electric website, the many ways members can report outages and much more!